Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

8 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'm not sure the Broncos would be as upset losing this game as the Super Bowl. I mean it's nice to get an opening win but I'd take the SB win 11 out if 10 times.

Oh for sure, I just mean I think the Panthers will play angry and put a whippin on them. I'm going 36-17 Panthers. Broncos won't lose too much sleep over it, unless their rings are too bright and distracting.

2 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Oh for sure, I just mean I think the Panthers will play angry and put a whippin on them. I'm going 36-17 Panthers. Broncos won't lose too much sleep over it, unless their rings are too bright and distracting.

I'd be surprised if it's that much of a difference.  The Broncos still have what won them the SB, their defense, and without Sanchez the Panthers can't rely on him inevitably screwing up.

I'd be surprised if it's that much of a difference.  The Broncos still have what won them the SB, their defense, and without Sanchez the Panthers can't rely on him inevitably screwing up.

Missing Jackson, Treveyathan(sp?), Walker, and Talib coming off shooting himself in the leg over the offseason all on that defense. I'll be shocked if it's not a 2 score ball game.

9 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

Missing Jackson, Treveyathan(sp?), Walker, and Talib coming off shooting himself in the leg over the offseason all on that defense. I'll be shocked if it's not a 2 score ball game.

I forgot about Talib, and didn't even know about the others.

I love the doubt on the Broncos, I've made a lot of money over their last 3 games.

They were the underdogs against the Pats in the AFC championship.  I bet moneyline on the Broncos and won big.  I didn't necessarily buy into the Broncos yet, but I knew the Pats were a reeling team.

I took the Broncos +5 against the Panthers in the SB and won big.

Then tonight Vegas had them as the underdogs again for some reason.  lol.  I don't get it, but my wallet loves it.

Broncos win in a defensive battle 21-20.