Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Nick Zeisloft - Iberostar Tenerife (Spanish Liga ACB)

Probably time to change the title of this thread.

http://iuhoosiers.com/news/2017/8/21/mens-basketball-zeisloft-will-take-his-next-shot-in-lithuania.aspx

Zeisloft Will Take His Next Shot in Lithuania

BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Former Indiana Hoosier guard Nick Zeisloft has begun a new journey as he enters his second year as a professional basketball player.  The LaGrange, Illinois native, who played two seasons for the Hoosiers from 2014-16, has moved to Lithuania where he will play for BC Siauliai in the Lithuanian Basketball League and Baltic Basketball League.

"I'm very excited about starting the upcoming new season as well as my first season professionally overseas," Zeisloft said via text message.  "This is something I have always wanted to do and experience ever since I wanted to be a professional athlete."

Last year, Zeisloft signed with the Indiana Pacers, went to training camp and played in one exhibition game.  He later spent the entire season with their NBA G-League affiliate, the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.  He appeared in 47 games and averaged 14.8 minutes per contest.  He averaged 7.4 points and shot 39.5 percent from three-point range.

"My goals are to play in the best leagues in the world," noted Zeisloft.  "It doesn't matter if its in the NBA, Euroleague or any other international league."

During his two years at Indiana, Zeisloft , who helped IU to a 2016 Big Ten Championship, was one of the top three-point shooters in the Big Ten, making 43.5 percent of his long distance tries in 36 conference games and 43.2 percent in 66 career games.  He led the Big Ten in 2015 in conference-only games making 51.4 percent of his treys and was second overall at 45.0 percent.

He was the team's top bench performer averaging 6.6 points as a junior and 6.5 points as a senior.  He scored a career-high 19 points at Wisconsin and 17 at home against Michigan State.  He also had 17 points against UNLV and a Big Ten-high 15 points at Minnesota.

Zeisloft played two seasons with the Hoosiers and earned a graduate degree from the Kelley School of Business and in addition to the Big Ten Medal of Honor in 2016.

"This is the next step of the process for me to achieve my goal of playing at the highest level," said Zeisloft.  "I'm going to make the most of this opportunity."

22 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Is he playing in the same league at the Ball brothers?? Haha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

That picture does look roughly the size of a Ball ego