Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2018-19 Basketball Schedule

The way WVU has played the last few years we will get routed. Very little faith in my beloved Hoosiers. I'd almost rather play UNC as a loss to them is more expected by everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Do I need to roll out the pink fluffy unicorn, doc?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No Jimmy V next year. UNC never signed the contract and we never agreed on West Virginia.
http://indy.st/2BoqB0x 

Good. That was a bad matchup for us. Staff seemed to agree.

It'll be nice when we get to a day where I want to challenge anyone but we are a ways off.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041918aae.html

The Big Ten Conference revealed a breakdown of all 14 schools' opponents for the 2018-19 Big Ten men's basketball season on Thursday. Conference teams will compete in a 20-game conference schedule for the first time, playing seven teams both home and away and six teams once (three home and three away).

Home: Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin
Away: Maryland, Minnesota, Penn State
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

17 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

The Big Ten Conference revealed a breakdown of all 14 schools' opponents for the 2018-19 Big Ten men's basketball season on Thursday. Conference teams will compete in a 20-game conference schedule for the first time, playing seven teams both home and away and six teams once (three home and three away).

Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

Favorable setup for next season. We caught a break with the single-game home schedule.

17 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

2 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

Going from that presser, there are only 3 protected rivalries, IU/PUke, Michigan/MSU, Illini/NW. More shocking, there is actually an assistant commissioner for the B1G that no one has ever seen or heard from before. I guess East Coast Jim is vacationing on the Delmarva peninsula or the Joysey shore.

7 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

We have potential to put together a season with a lot of W’s since our non conference schedule isn’t too great and the Big Ten is down

I'm interested in seeing the full non-conference schedule with already having games against Butler (neutral), Louisville (home), and Marquette (home) . My guess is they get one of Duke, UNC, or Virginia on the road in the B1G/ACC challenge. Shouldn't be too bad of a schedule.

1 hour ago, akinnaird24 said:

I'm interested in seeing the full non-conference schedule with already having games against Butler (neutral), Louisville (home), and Marquette (home) . My guess is they get one of Duke, UNC, or Virginia on the road in the B1G/ACC challenge. Shouldn't be too bad of a schedule.

Jacksonville is a home game on December 23