Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2018-19 Basketball Schedule

you think we beat Duke at Cameron?  We aren't ready for that yet, imo.  We have a puncher's chance as all head to head sports offer but our odds of winning will be minuscule.  

Sure, what the hell! We’re gonna beat ‘em.
Don’t cost nuttin to say so

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

14 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

Going by the list, it seems they flipped half the matchups from last year. Really lazy.

https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/2018-acc-big-ten-challenge-mens-basketball-matchups-announced

Exactly, I get that it's made for TV, but at least pretend to put some thought into it. 

Really sick of Duke, that cheating, rat-faced bastard Coach K and their arrogance. 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:54 AM, Hardwood83 said:

Exactly, I get that it's made for TV, but at least pretend to put some thought into it. 

Really sick of Duke, that cheating, rat-faced bastard Coach K and their arrogance. 

This will be our 18th B1G/ACC Challenge and we'll have played Duke/UNC in 9 of them.

Yeah, I pretty much always chalk it up as a L but it reinforces our status more than anything. Next thing is winning these games.

Considering our SOS over the past 10 years, the BIG/ACC challenge is one of the rare opportunities where we couldn't dodge a serious test.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

34 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana and Arkansas will start a home-and-home series on November 18th at Bud Walton Arena, per a source. Return game in Bloomington in 19-20. #iubb
Jon Rothstein

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Arky was 23-12 last year; lost to Butler in NCAA round of 64. 

However, they will have 10 new players of their thirteen scholly kids, and the only returning guard was a red-shirt transfer last year. Their best player is a 6'11", 234 pound sophomore center named Gaffords.

In other words, probably good to catch em early. 

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

As a part of the Hardwood Showcase next season, Indiana will travel to Arkansas and will also host UT Arlington, UC Davis and Montana State at Simon Skjodt Assembl
Inside the hall
A couple more games

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 of the 3 were decent last year

UT-Arlington: KP 128/RPI 112, UC Davis: KP 129/RPI 101, Montana St: KP 270/RPI 277

Arky was 23-12 last year; lost to Butler in NCAA round of 64. 

However, they will have 10 new players of their thirteen scholly kids, and the only returning guard was a red-shirt transfer last year. Their best player is a 6'11", 234 pound sophomore center named Gaffords.

In other words, probably good to catch em early. 

Arkansas has potential to be a quad 1 win(road win at 1-75 rpi) for IU. They lost a lot of production from last years team and we will play them early.

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Arkansas has potential to be a quad 1 win(road win at 1-75 rpi) for IU. They lose a lot and we will play them early.

Are we sure this isnt southern arkansas community college?

Oh nope thats who Georgia will be playing that night.