Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2018-19 Basketball Schedule

2 hours ago, yogisballin said:

Yes true, but it’s always nice to know if he is trying to pickup a scholarship from a smaller school, moving closer to home, or just simply giving it up

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

https://twitter.com/iamjulian613?lang=en

Certainly not a definitive answer by any means but his recent tweets are virtually all IU related so methinks he's still enrolled at IU.

13 hours ago, yogisballin said:

Just saw the updated roster and Ethan Lasko is no longer listed? Anyone know what’s up? I realize he could’ve simply just given up on b-ball altogether

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I tweeted (it pains me to type that word) Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier about Lasko.  He said that Lasko is not on the roster, but he's not sure what the story is yet.

I like that there aren't any 2 games in 3 days crap like last year. I know that playing in the normal conf. tourney week helps, but I wouldn't have put it past TV to give us a Fri/Sun or Sat/Mon with travel.

7 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I see a lot of talk about tough games and difficult stretches....

Fellas, we ARE the tough game now.  With this group (as talented and deep as it is), there's not a game on our schedule I don't believe we can win.  I'm officially raising expectations.  Who's with me?

Agree completely. Our most difficult opponents though are the Michigan schools and I love that we get one of them without students. 

9 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Fellas, we ARE the tough game now.  With this group (as talented and deep as it is), there's not a game on our schedule I don't believe we can win.  I'm officially raising expectations.  Who's with me?

Oh Lordy.

NOW  who is going to be our resident curmudgeon?!?   ;)

I have known you a while. I can honestly say I haven’t seen this post in 10 plus years. Well done!

http://barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Indiana&year=2019

Game by game projections with preseason rankings created through his calculations

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Man if Romeo averages under 15 I think most would agree that is a massive disappointment. I could see Juwans numbers, but Romeo was very conservative. I am sorry but DD is not averaging 10 a game. I think Justin Smith numbers are respectable.

3 hours ago, mdn82 said:

I have known you a while. I can honestly say I haven’t seen this post in 10 plus years. Well done!

I got out a bunch of positive a few years ago; and here and there 2-3 seasons ago.    But you know as well as I do the coach and philosophy, along with recruiting focus and success has an awful lot to do with it.

Langford 17 ppg
Morgan 16 ppg
Smith 13 ppg
Hunter 10 ppg

I think this is closer to accurate. Honestly I would have Romeo a shade under 19. Like an 18.7 or something like that. He is getting as many shots as he wants. That’s why he came. I think he has that EJ effect and nobody really blocking him from getting his. Hunter I would have at 8. Smith I could see from 10-12. Morgan I agree with for sure. I think as a team we would be more successful with what you had tbh.