Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Post Game Discussion: Indiana 34 - FIU 13

38 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Anyone know what Lagow's stats were in the 2nd half last night? I feel like if you look at his first/second half stats you'd see a big difference. He really settled down and looked good in the 2nd. Getting Simmie back is going to help a lot too.

1st half- 10/15 113 yards

2nd half- 8/12 127 yards TD (rushing TD as well)

9 hours ago, lucel15 said:

Now I'm not bashing anyone at all but I've seen this in this thread and several times over the past weeks people questioning reddings consistency. I think it's clear he Id consistent and is ready to carry the load. I think last night was his 4th straight 100 yard game. Not to mention his 227 yard game in the bowl, the ones before that were 140,130 and last night 135. I think he's up to the test and the RBU crew will help take that load off and we witnessed that last night.

He was also a thousand yard rusher last season. dude's a beast. he's just a different type of rusher than howard and coleman. I think that we'll be a much more methodical offense this year, which is not a bad thing.  If we can have some longer sustained drives, that will help the defense a ton.  I dont see lagow throwing the type of fades that nate could. Our defense was exhausted a lot of the time last year because we'd score in a minute and a half.  If we can get the offense to click like the last couple of years, but a slightly slower pace and the defense fly around like they did last night, we'll be golden. 

I gotta shout out the defense again. THEY WERE TACKLING PEOPLE MAN! REAL LEGITIMATE TACKLES!!! and they were hitting people! I'm so pumped.