Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

That’s how I see it. Didn’t even care to look for a coach. I consider that to be disrespectful to us fans who painfully watch year after year no matter what. It would be different if Indiana had a good 8-9 win season once a decade. But out best season the last 20 years is 7-6. That was our most exciting year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ok. How long has Glass been here? It hasn’t been 20 years therefore others quit on IU football before him. Long before him. If you hate it now you should have seen how much money was infused into the program 30 years ago.

“I’M NEVER WATCHING AN INDIANA GAME AGAIN UNTIL THEY TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY,” says local ex-high school football star. Sources report he’s also claimed that he would make a better offensive coordinator despite their only coaching experience coming 9 years ago during their fraternity’s co-ed flag football league. The Keg Krushers went 9-4 that season, missing the playoffs on a BS call by a GDI ref who probably just didn’t get a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

“I’M NEVER WATCHING AN INDIANA GAME AGAIN UNTIL THEY TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY,” says local ex-high school football star. Sources report he’s also claimed that he would make a better offensive coordinator despite their only coaching experience coming 9 years ago during their fraternity’s co-ed flag football league. The Keg Krushers went 9-4 that season, missing the playoffs on a BS call by a GDI ref who probably just didn’t get a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I was giving less ctedit than you.

17 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I'm actually a pretty big buyer on Clemson...... I think Lawerence has gotten good enough they could beat Bama. They'd have to be nearly perfect though

I think Clemson's offense when it's rolling can put up numbers on Bama but I still think Bama would pull it out. They're just too talented. ND/UM/Georgia/whoever is going to get smashed by either of them imo. 

7 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

I'm actually a pretty big buyer on Clemson...... I think Lawerence has gotten good enough they could beat Bama. They'd have to be nearly perfect though

If they could keep him protected, Clemson would have a chance. My guess is a lot of roll outs and screens, but they’re running game would also need to be effective. Bama just destroyed a top team and obviously is the favorite.

Mcrobbie loves Glass because Glass wont fight him for the 30 million that he pillages from the Athletic Department. Mcrobbie and Glass both need to go for us to win in Football.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

You choose to cheer for a college team. Don’t get upset when they prioritize education and research over sports.