Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

15 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

30+ Charleston Southern players were suspended by the NCAA for using book money on other school supplies.

As if we all didn't already think the NCAA was a joke.

Should have just told them they played for UNC, they'd have been fine

58 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

30+ Charleston Southern players were suspended by the NCAA for using book money on other school supplies.

As if we all didn't already think the NCAA was a joke.

God forbid they use the money on something useful.  NCAA is such a joke

23 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

God forbid they use the money on something useful.  NCAA is such a joke

Exactly, if they used it on something like tattoos or shoes I'd understand but freaking school supplies? You have UNC who is making up classes and grades for their athletes but god forbid Charleston Southern players buy notebooks and pencils. The horror. 

4 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

Exactly, if they used it on something like tattoos or shoes I'd understand but freaking school supplies? You have UNC who is making up classes and grades for their athletes but god forbid Charleston Southern players buy notebooks and pencils. The horror. 

To be fair I think Tattoos and Shoes would be more useful than textbooks.  At least from my experience. 

Lamar Jackson for Louisville is putting up Madden like stats. Only the first half and look what he's done!

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1473473981.646683.jpg

Louisville has a brutal schedule, but I'm really looking forward to Lamar Jackson vs. Greg Ward of Houston. Houston should be undefeated then as well.

14 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Should have just told them they played for UNC, they'd have been fine

And nothing, of course, has happened to UNC (University of No Classes).

Aside from assaulting women the University of No Classes had some of the worst infractions I have ever seen but received ZERO penalties.  A complete joke.