Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

19 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

South Carolina wins 26-19. Michigan loses yet another big game. Jim Harbaugh is probably the most overrated coach in college football. Dude can’t win big games

I remember looking at the AP Poll earlier this season and was surprised to see Michigan was unranked. Seriously, how can you be in your third year at Michigan and be unranked? Their inability to attract an above average QB has been surprising as well.

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Maybe his last game in Ann Arbor?  Lot of NFL openings and he might decide to jump back in.

And take a pay cut? Jimmy Big Game made $9 mn this year. To compare, the highest NFL HC salary this year was $8 mn.

Better news, UCF are your real 2017 national champs!

34 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I remember looking at the AP Poll earlier this season and was surprised to see Michigan was unranked. Seriously, how can you be in your third year at Michigan and be unranked? Their inability to attract an above average QB has been surprising as well.

It’s pretty bad. And the fact that his teams are always so undisciplined

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Maybe his last game in Ann Arbor?  Lot of NFL openings and he might decide to jump back in.

I’m not sure about that. But it’d probably be better for Michigan if he did leave

53 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Harbaugh has compared Brandon Peters favorably to Luck on multiple occasions. Some of the most absurd comments in a career filled with them.

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

You don't think UCF proved they deserved a spot?

The committee has stated that the highest rated “Group of 5” team would get a New Year’s Six bowl, unless that team could be granted entry into the playoff. Should UCF have been granted entry into the playoff? No I don’t believe so. But with Houston beating Florida State some years ago and UCF beating Auburn this year, it opens the discussion for more teams

Oklahoma has scored 14 points on their first two drives. Mayfield was probably faking the flu like symptoms on purpose just to get everyone talking about him. Then when he returns, look like the best thing since sliced bread. It would definitely fit his douchebag mentality