Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Mike Norvell to Florida St and Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss. Allen is safe for now.

Allen will be at IU unless a big time program comes calling with a lot of dough. If that happens it means he’s established himself and IU as more than just one great season. I feel comfortable he’ll be at IU for awhile with solid seasons leading to bowl appearances about half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Then you haven’t paid enough attention.

Lol what? Joe Burrow broke the season passing TD record in the SEC and you think a defensive player has a realistic shot? K!

Lol what? Joe Burrow broke the season passing TD record in the SEC and you think a defensive player has a realistic shot? K!

Because Young has just been that good. A defensive player isn’t going to be able to have stats for the viewer. You’d just have to watch how he changes the entire game.

10 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Because Young has just been that good. A defensive player isn’t going to be able to have stats for the viewer. You’d just have to watch how he changes the entire game.

Oh I’ve seen him plenty. Great player. Best in the country, even. Not winning the Heisman though. 

PSU's OC is headed to my neck of the woods -- and ODU.

From an OC of a Power 5 blueblood to the top man in C-USA? That almost seems like a lateral move at best. This is not a good league.

https://www.pilotonline.com/sports/college/old-dominion/vp-sp-odu-football-rahne-20191209-gi2z66deczcx7hjryxi4zb2hkm-story.html?fbclid=IwAR1yqlDGs9R2b15RUmhIbvuTtwG4ecMudwcxvJZSwl8t4tE4A25EBOa2BTc 

Sorry Joe, wrong again. Your pick was distant 4th

Bayou bliss: LSU QB Joe Burrow takes home Heisman

ESPN

8:49 PM ET5 Minute Read

Joe Burrow wins 2019 Heisman Award

There's only one major trophy remaining for Joe Burrow to lift up this college football season.

The LSU quarterback on Saturday won the Heisman Trophy, given to the most outstanding player in college football. He beat out fellow quarterbacks Jalen Hurts (Oklahoma) and Justin Fields (Ohio State) and defensive end Chase Young (Ohio State) to hoist the 85th edition of the award at the PlayStation Theater in New York City.

Burrow finished with the largest margin of victory in Heisman history as 1,846 points separated him from the second-place Hurts. Fields finished third and teammate Young came in fourth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners