Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

I think Clemson is really good. But it feels like OSU and LSU are on a different level than the rest of the counrty

O$U has put a beating on most of their opponents. They’re struggling mightily.

Does O$U still get in with a loss? I believe so. Does Wiscy get in with a win? The Big Ten hopes so.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

O$U has put a beating on most of their opponents. They’re struggling mightily.

Does O$U still get in with a loss? I believe so. Does Wiscy get in with a win? The Big Ten hopes so.

I think O$U is still in even with a loss tonight. Wisconsin doesn’t get in with two losses.

A LOT more game left but does OSU still get in if they lose tonight by 2-3 TD’s ?

I don’t really have a handle on the 5-10 spots but who would be a 1-loss team to replace them? Utah? They just got poleaxed by Oregon. I think O$U would still be in under the scenario you mentioned. I can’t see a 2-loss Georgia leapfrogging them.

Just now, RatpigHoosier said:

I don’t really have a handle on the 5-10 spots but who would be a 1-loss team to replace them? Utah? They just got poleaxed by Oregon. I think O$U would still be in under the scenario you mentioned. I can’t see a 2-loss Georgia leapfrogging them.

Your right. I had forgotten that both Georgia and Baylor have two losses. OSU might fall to 4th but I don’t see them being in danger unless they get absolutely slammed in the second half. Even at that....they still would have a good shot at being the number 4.

O$U, LSU, and Clemson are locks.

Oklahoma has a pair of close wins over Baylor. (Baylor has zero great wins) and a loss @ K State.

Wiscy would have the best win on the season over O$U. Good wins against Michigan and Minny. That loss @Illinois would be the difference. I think if that loss was against a Penn State or other top team they’d have a chance to get in with two losses.

With all that, I think O$U still wins as the momentum has completely turned.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Your right. I had forgotten that both Georgia and Baylor have two losses. OSU might fall to 4th but I don’t see them being in danger unless they get absolutely slammed in the second half. Even at that....they still would have a good shot at being the number 4.

Ohio State will fall to 3rd at worst. But there isn’t a difference in being #2 or #3 other than calling heads or tails to begin the game.