Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

In case no one saw it, OBJ was handing out cash money to LSU players after the game. But will the NCAA do anything about it? Nope lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Those players are leaving for the draft so there's not really anything the NCAA could do, if they actually wanted to. 

Those players are leaving for the draft so there's not really anything the NCAA could do, if they actually wanted to. 

Kinda wonder how LSU will follow up next season. They really with QB talent before Burrow. And even last season Burrow wasn’t what he was this season or even show signs of it. They have a stud CB coming back for his Sophomore season. Kid was the only freshman All American. Wonder the same for Alabama though with Tua gone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 of the 4. I think it’s LSU or Alabama. Not both. Not sure who 4 will be though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

LSU has A LOT leaving for the NFL. QB, WR’s, RB and Joe Brady, the man who took over as the passing game coordinator and made Joe Burrow into a college football monster.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Earlier today, a story broke about a lawsuit saying he and MSU committed multiple NCAA infractions. Interesting timing ... If it were just a regular retirement/resignation, wouldn't he have done so by now? The season's been over for more than a month. ... Could it be that he's getting while the getting is good? 

57 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Earlier today, a story broke about a lawsuit saying he and MSU committed multiple NCAA infractions. Interesting timing ... If it were just a regular retirement/resignation, wouldn't he have done so by now? The season's been over for more than a month. ... Could it be that he's getting while the getting is good? 

The getting was *real* good. $4.3million one-time bonus on Jan 15, 2020 good. 

6 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

God MSU is a cesspool 

Not sorry to see him go. I have no respect for that program or university given what has been exposed the past couple of years. A certain whiney basketball coach should join him.

Much speculation at this point due in part to the history of allegations around the program.  the timing is very curious but we will learn more over the coming weeks I assume.