Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

5 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Sounds like Mike Leach in negotiation w FSU. I despise both of them...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He’s never had the sustained extreme success they seem to be wanting. Looks they should be prepared for more disappointment. 

Sounds like Mike Leach in negotiation w FSU. I despise both of them...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow they are like the IU admin circa 2000. How to screw up a historically great program in a talent rich region 101. The dude has mainly been an 8-4 coach with baggage. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow they are like the IU admin circa 2000. How to screw up a historically great program in a talent rich region 101. The dude has mainly been an 8-4 coach with baggage. Weird

There isn’t a lot out there you can consider top coaching talent that LSU could pull away from anyone.

Minnesota tore up PJ Fleck's contract and gave him a new 7 year deal at $4.6 mn per year through 2026, comes out to just over $32 mn if he stays through the whole deal.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28014407/minnesota-golden-gophers-pj-fleck-agree-new-deal-26

Minnesota tore up PJ Fleck's contract and gave him a new 7 year deal at $4.6 mn per year through 2026, comes out to just over $32 mn if he stays through the whole deal.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28014407/minnesota-golden-gophers-pj-fleck-agree-new-deal-26

What’s the buyout? He’s gone if he wants USC or FSU in my uninformed opinion.

20 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Cocaine ain’t cheap...

You can say a lot of things about Deion, but I don't think he ever got messed up with drugs or booze. His father and step-father had issues, so that supposedly influenced him to stay clean. 

You can say a lot of things about Deion, but I don't think he ever got messed up with drugs or booze. His father and step-father had issues, so that supposedly influenced him to stay clean. 

Yeah, that isn’t fair of me. Just making a (bad) joke. But he seemed to fit the billing to me.