Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

That review answered a question I had about onside kicks. I originally thought that you could be blocked into the ball and it’d be live. I guess not!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If you’re blocked into it, it is not an illegal touch. That’s what Lincoln Riley was arguing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Notre Dame gets overrated every single year. Ban them from the top 25 until they join a conference. 

They are lucky to even be as good as they are. I am sure getting football players into Notre Dame is a bit more difficult than a program like Alabama. Notre Dame is still good, but man did they run into a buzzsaw yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

13 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Notre Dame gets overrated every single year. Ban them from the top 25 until they join a conference. 

Urban Meyer to Notre Dame.  You heard it hear first.

This record is not something the ND faithful are going to tolerate much longer.

From the Indy Star  --  It also marked Brian Kelly’s 11th straight road loss to a top-20 team as Notre Dame coach, dating to wins at No. 8 Oklahoma and No. 10 Michigan State in 2012. The Irish are 4-12 against top-25 foes during Kelly’s tenure, including last year’s win at No. 24 Virginia Tech and a 2015 win at No. 21 Temple, but they were no match for the 19th-ranked Wolverines.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Urban Meyer to Notre Dame.  You heard it hear first.

This record is not something the ND faithful are going to tolerate much longer.

From the Indy Star  --  It also marked Brian Kelly’s 11th straight road loss to a top-20 team as Notre Dame coach, dating to wins at No. 8 Oklahoma and No. 10 Michigan State in 2012. The Irish are 4-12 against top-25 foes during Kelly’s tenure, including last year’s win at No. 24 Virginia Tech and a 2015 win at No. 21 Temple, but they were no match for the 19th-ranked Wolverines.

Hmmm...I've got a Gene Smith/Urban combo deal as the new AD/HC at USC.