Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Can't wait to hear about Milton is the reason UCF lost. Who cares that they're playing essentially LSU's second team defense mixed with third stringers. 

I’ll bite on this one. I think was a huge difference with Milton out. The guy was a difference maker in a game, not simply a “starter”. Obviously would’ve been nice to see both teams at full strength but doesn’t always work out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiana’s last 4 recruiting class rankings in the Big Ten:
2015- 9th
2016- 11th
2017- 13th
2018- 10th

Northwestern:
2015- 10th
2016- 10th
2017- 11th
2018- 14th

They just won the Big Ten West and a Bowl game for 9 wins. At Northwestern. NORTHWESTERN.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Might want to look at the division breakdown before you burst a blood vessel over there.

They had a great season though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

I’ll bite on this one. I think was a huge difference with Milton out. The guy was a difference maker in a game, not simply a “starter”. Obviously would’ve been nice to see both teams at full strength but doesn’t always work out that way.

Yeah that team wasn’t nearly the same without Milton. I never bought into the UCF thing the last year or so, but no doubt he was the engine that ran that team. 

3 hours ago, theriverpilot said:

I’ll be glad when all of the Urban Meyer farewell nonsense is over. Go Huskies

I dont want to see him go. He is the only reason  a B1G team has been competitive with the SEC.

Tyler Trent has reportedly lost his battle to cancer.  Put aside the fact he was a staunch Boilermaker fan and acknowledge how this young man fought his battle with courage, dignity and grace.  RIP Tyler.

Kid was amazing. Took news that most would have struggled to deal with (understandably) and turned that into an incredible platform.

What a courageous young man.

23 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

At LSU the backups are still ridiculously good and talented. Especially when it comes to the secondary. A program like LSU doesn’t have a lot of drop off, if any, when it comes to positions like that. LSU has been the best for quite a few years at pumping out DB’s to the NFL. But this game should have been closer. LSU’s first TD shouldn’t have counted.

I agree. But the UCF fan base wants to run around crying about how they didn't even get a chance at the national title last year or this year. Clemson and Bama would have obliterated them. Tired of hearing how they got shafted again