Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Allen should have never been where he is. It is obvious he’s not a head coach. Maybe D2 if he’s lucky. Glass couldn’t even be bothered with doing even a fake coaching search. Glass, Allen abs the rest of the staff need fired. I’d rather see the whole program shut down than 4-5 win seasons every year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What would you complain about then?

First I really remember was Gerry DiNardo.

I am 36. We have had more than 5 wins 9 times in my life. The program is what it always has been for 100 years. It is not going to change in an extreme manner. Honestly if you are expecting it to or you won’t watch I recommend not watching.

We wouldn’t have to complain. It would be great. I’m not the only person who would be okay seeing the program go away.

Ok? It won’t ever go away. So not sure where that comes into play.

We wouldn’t have to complain. It would be great. I’m not the only person who would be okay seeing the program go away.

Technically you don't have to complain now. Although, I'm sure if we became a program that consistently went to bowl games there would be those that would still complain.

(General question)

Why do people continually follow or do things that don't bring them joy? It sees like a pretty miserable way to live.

Then what really is the point of having it around? If there is zero effort in wanting a good program, why keep it? Why be satisfied in having one of the worst football programs in CFB history?

Why keep it? Because we have to.

Then what really is the point of having it around? If there is zero effort in wanting a good program, why keep it? Why be satisfied in having one of the worst football programs in CFB history?

Money? Is that a serious question?

So we are a whipping boy for some money. Yea that’s totally worth being trash. Maybe they should try using that money then.

We do. But if you think we can outspend 3 programs in our own division that have won multiple championships or one of the original blue bloods in our own state I don’t know what to tell you guys.

If it is inevitable that we suck every year, why spend money on renovations? Why spend almost 2 million a tear on a coach? How is any of that worth the time or money?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It doesn’t have to be worth your time. Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

If IU actually cared about even being decent in football, they would have went out and got a coach. Not a cheerleader.

I am all for hyperbolic answers too but it isn’t the reality and you know that.

7 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

If it is inevitable that we suck every year, why spend money on renovations? Why spend almost 2 million a tear on a coach? How is any of that worth the time or money?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You’re making it painfully obvious that you don’t understand how college athletics works. 

Which is fine, but sheesh. 

Glass could have at least given a fake effort like he was doing a real search. He couldn’t even do that. Glass quit on IU football before anyone else.

Glass quit on IU football before everyone else... Ok. Have a good night.