Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Clemson might cost themselves a legit chance at the title this year if they keep giving Bryant as much run as Lawerence. Can't see them beating potentially Georgia and Bama back to back with Bryant even splitting snaps 

So if the receiver also dips his head it's a targeting call and the defensive player is ejected? I don't like that call. The defender wouldn't have been anywhere near hitting helmet to helmet if the receiver doesn't drop his head too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It wasn’t PI on Stanford. And the way Oregon choked, they didn’t deserve to get the benefit of the doubt anyway. Great teams find ways to win. Props to Stanford

The first Oregon play in OT was pass interference by definition of the rule. Oregon did choke that game away though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

44 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Good thing is IU should be 4-1 after next week. No excuse we don’t put up 50. That is the perfect game really to just completely annihilate a team. Rutgers so far this season has given up 52 to Ohio State, 55 to Kansas and 42 to Buffalo. They haven’t scored more than two TD’sthey scores 14 points against Kansas) outside their game against Texas Southern.

I agree but as far as yesterday eve.... THUD

On 9/23/2018 at 9:24 AM, Joe DeLow said:

Good thing is IU should be 4-1 after next week. No excuse we don’t put up 50. That is the perfect game really to just completely annihilate a team. Rutgers so far this season has given up 52 to Ohio State, 55 to Kansas and 42 to Buffalo. They haven’t scored more than two TD’sthey scores 14 points against Kansas) outside their game against Texas Southern.

The opposite would also be true. Rutgers is due for a big game and IU teams of the past generally bow down to inferior opponents.  However, as I will be on hand for the game, I pray this doesn't occur. 

Clemson football QB Kelly Bryant says he will transfer

Kelly Bryant started the past 18 games for Clemson. He will start his next game for another school.

On Sunday, coach Dabo Swinney informed Bryant that he was no longer the starting quarterback. On Tuesday, Bryant informed Swinney that he will transfer.

Under new NCAA redshirt guidelines, by leaving Clemson now, Bryant can salvage his final year of eligibility. He has not decided where he will spend it.

Full story:   https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2018/09/26/clemson-football-kelly-bryant-transfer/1427832002/