Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Trent Green had to be loving the fact that his son just went into West Lafayette and beat Purdon't all while little brother chanted, "IU Sucks" all game....has to make it that much better. Way to start off the college football season!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 hours ago, Joe DeLow said:

That kid is going to murder our defense. If you can make big plays, you’ll get them against IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Classic calling out the defense before we’ve even seen them play! Nice I like it lol.  FWIW At half he had 302 all purpose yards (125 return yards).....he ended the game with 313. I’m not taking away what he did in that first half, because that was honestly pretty awesome to watch he has a bright future, but it’s called schemes and NW played chess with brohm and took Moore out of the equation that second half. They shadowed him and mixed up drops right before the ball was snapped....yes it was the first game....but to say he alone will murder our defense.....okay buddy have a great Friday and go Hoosiers!! 

Since the Colts had a preseason game, I checked out Gregg Doyel's twitter, beause I get a kick out of him bullying the intellectual low-hanging fruit known as the Colts organization (yes, I know the starters weren't going to play, but still).

He was already in midseason form with his Purdue praise, and they were losing the entire time. He also must have put a jinx on Rondale Moore, saying he was on pace to come close to an NCAA record for all-purpose yards. Moore had 11 yards the rest of the night.