Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

I'm so tired of SEC fans riding the coat tails of Alabama and claiming they are the best conference. Miss State lost to Southern Alabama today, South Carolina nearly lost to Vanderbilt (albeit Vandy is well coached and improved), and Tennessee nearly lost to Appalachian State. I'm rooting for Wisconsin, even if they have annoying accents.

I agree, I hate SEC slurpers. The only thing worse is Wisconsin fans, Purdoo fans and Illinois fans.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, akhosrof said:

Texas AandM scores the OT upset against Top 20 UCLA. Rather see AandM win and Sumlin stay there so Purdon't doesn't get him.

I mean....... do people really think he'd ever leave A&M to go coach Purdue.... it would be such a backward move

Southern Miss lead pUKe 38-35 after 3, 21-0 comeback in the 3rd quarter.

Love it that they blew a 25 point lead. pUKe fans were already celebrating a victory on Facebook. Almost as good as win they prematurely dumped Gatorade on their coach after kicking a field goal, to take a lead, only to have LSU return the kick for a touchdown. It was hilarious watching Guy Morriss have to shake hands after that game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

9 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

Love it that they blew a 25 point lead. pUKe fans were already celebrating a victory on Facebook. Almost as good as win they prematurely dumped Gatorade on their coach after kicking a field goal, to take a lead, only to have LSU return the kick for a touchdown. It was hilarious watching Guy Morriss have to shake hands after that game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I thought it was a hail mary that worked because they let the LSU wide out get behind them

Bro-in-law (puke fan) stopped by while I was watching LSU-UW.  He stated I must be rooting for UW and it took me off guard.  He assumed I would be rooting for the B1G because he was rooting for LSU to boost the SEC.  I guess I somewhat root for the B1G to bolster the conference but it's not an outward expression of pride when an UW defeats LSU.  I guess it ended up being a double debbie downer day for the bro in law with UW winning and then puke blowing a lead. 

I mean....... do people really think he'd ever leave AandM to go coach Purdue.... it would be such a backward move

Of course he would never leave. He's on the hot seat this season. Given Sumlin is an alum, I'm sure their new AD would go after Sumlin if he got fired.

Bro-in-law (puke fan) stopped by while I was watching LSU-UW.  He stated I must be rooting for UW and it took me off guard.  He assumed I would be rooting for the B1G because he was rooting for LSU to boost the SEC.  I guess I somewhat root for the B1G to bolster the conference but it's not an outward expression of pride when an UW defeats LSU.  I guess it ended up being a double debbie downer day for the bro in law with UW winning and then puke blowing a lead. 

I'm happy win B1G teams win in general against other conferences but love it when it's against the SEC. I get tired of hearing how great the SEC is, so when they lose......

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

One more thought on the pUKe game for anyone who has friends/family/enemies that are pUKe fans and you want to send a zinger. Shannon Dawson, UK's OC last season was fired this offseason. The guy was completely thrown under the bus and blamed for all of UK's offensive problems. Dawson is now the OC for Southern Miss...

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-2/shannon-dawson-got-a-gatorade-bath-after-the-game/

Finally the best pUKe troll might be by former football coach Hal Mumme:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-2/hal-mummes-facebook-status-isnt-making-us-feel-any-better/