Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2016 Football Schedule

Thursday, Sep. 1  @  FIU Golden Panthers - 7:30pm ET/ESPNU - W, 34-13
Saturday, Sep. 10  vs Ball State - 4:00 pm ET/ESPN News - W, 30-20   
Saturday, Sep. 24 vs  Wake Forest - 3:30 pm ET/BTN - L, 33-28
Saturday, Oct. 1  vs  Michigan State -  8:00pm ET/BTN - W, 24-21 OT
Saturday, Oct. 8  @ Ohio State - 3:30 pm ET/ESPN - L, 38-17
Saturday, Oct. 15  vs  Nebraska - 3:30pm ET/ABC - L, 27-22
Saturday, Oct. 22 @ Northwestern -  Noon ET/BTN - L, 24-14
Saturday, Oct. 29  vs  Maryland - 3:30 pm ET/ESPNU - W, 42-36
Saturday, Nov. 5  @ Rutgers - Noon ET/BTN - W, 33-27
Saturday, Nov. 12 vs  Penn State - Noon ET/ABC (ESPN2 reverse mirror)  - L, 45-31
Saturday, Nov. 19  @ Michigan - 3:30 pm ET/ESPN - L, 20-10
Saturday, Nov. 26  vs Purdue - Noon ET/ESPNU - W, 26-24

Foster Farms Bowl - Santa Clara, CA
Wednesday, Dec. 28 vs Utah - 8:30 ET/FOX - L, 26-24

Schedule

ABC? When was the last time IU played a game on ABC?

Had four games on ABC last year: OSU, Michigan, Michigan State and Duke. These nationally televised games are great for recruiting! Especially the Michigan and OSU home games where we had great crowds!

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

ABC? When was the last time IU played a game on ABC?

Last year, several times. The 3:30 ET slot is now a regional game that's on ABC if the game is in your area or ESPN2 if its outside your area. The 8:00pm game and the occasional noon game are full national. 

FYI, the other game on ABC/ESPN2 next week is UNC/Miami so the IU game is likely on ESPN2 for me.

Last year, several times. The 3:30 ET slot is now a regional game that's on ABC if the game is in your area or ESPN2 if its outside your area. The 8:00pm game and the occasional noon game are full national. 

FYI, the other game on ABC/ESPN2 next week is UNC/Miami so the IU game is likely on ESPN2 for me.

That makes sense as I probably got them on ESPN2 last year.

Wasn't sure where to put this but Mitchell Paige is up for Burlsworth trophy.

You can vote once a day here:

http://burlsworthtrophy.com/2016-fan-vote/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think both Ricky Jones and Mitchell Paige will play at the next level. Hard to find tough nosed guys with high football IQs, who are aggressive to the ball and run crisp routes. Ricky reminds me a lot of Steve Smith Sr. and Paige has Welker/Edelman/Andrew Hawkins type qualities. I'm not sure if either Jones or Paige will get drafted, but they will sure bet get camp invites. With their versatility I could see practice squad invites.

I think both Ricky Jones and Mitchell Paige will play at the next level. Hard to find tough nosed guys with high football IQs, who are aggressive to the ball and run crisp routes. Ricky reminds me a lot of Steve Smith Sr. and Paige has Welker/Edelman/Andrew Hawkins type qualities. I'm not sure if either Jones or Paige will get drafted, but they will sure bet get camp invites. With their versatility I could see practice squad invites.

Would love to see that for the both of them. Mitchell is my favorite player.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners