Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

(2017) TE Michael Ziemba to IU

IU leads and a possible decision in a month. He was on campus a few weeks ago. Same HS as Nick Westbrook.

‏@OS_Recruiting: #Indiana leads for Michael Ziemba; commitment nears #Hoosiers @Ziemba42 @LMHSRams http://fw.to/Qk4m4JL

Lake Mary, FL (Lake Mary)
6'3/260

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Videos

Twitter

17 minutes ago, bhaggard89 said:

Hopefully this doesn't hurt our chances with Rafdal

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He plays on both sides of the ball and think the coaching staff sees him at defensive end.

“I feel good," Ziemba said of the fit at defensive end. "It’s not set in stone yet that I would play d-end. Coach (Kevin) Wilson and (tight ends coach James) Patton, they both like me at tight end. They really think of me as a big, lengthy guy who can be doing anything, really, but d-end is what they offered me at.”

He plays on both sides of the ball and think the coaching staff sees him at defensive end.

“I feel good," Ziemba said of the fit at defensive end. "It’s not set in stone yet that I would play d-end. Coach (Kevin) Wilson and (tight ends coach James) Patton, they both like me at tight end. They really think of me as a big, lengthy guy who can be doing anything, really, but d-end is what they offered me at.”

Good. Love the high motor kids they are bringing in with this class.

48 minutes ago, bhaggard89 said:

Hopefully this doesn't hurt our chances with Rafdal

I don't think it would. I really believe that the only positions that recruiting other guys at the same positions hurts you are QB and RB. 

One, those guys usually have a bigger ego than other position players. Secondly, those are the only positions where only one guy can play at a time (typically). I guess only one kicker, punter and long snapper play at a time, but we usually don't end up in heated recruiting battles for those guys. LOL.

Tough break. Our guy out for the season with an ankle injury per @MB_Weaver.

‏@MB_Weaver Matthew Weaver Retweeted Michael Ziemba
#iufb commit Michael Ziemba..out for rest of his senior season with ankle injury but will be 100% when he gets 2 #IUMatthew Weaver added,
@Ziemba42: Minor setback for a major comeback !!!