Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

(2017) DT Juan Harris to IU

Do we even want this kid? Goodness Gracious.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If the worst thing he does is change his mind multiple times, then hell yes we want him. He's 17-18yo. I took 10 minutes trying to figure out what t shirt to wear to school when I was his age. Give him a break.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If the worst thing he does is change his mind multiple times, then hell yes we want him. He's 17-18yo. I took 10 minutes trying to figure out what t shirt to wear to school when I was his age. Give him a break.

Ok. Sure enough. I think it clearly points to red flags.

Getting flipped once or twice makes total sense, usually by a better program or opportunity.

This situation is unusual even by CFB recruiting standards.

All I care is once he decides for sure he is all the way in and not looking for greener pastures and easy fixes.

I just think that it's obvious red flags but if the staff thinks he worth it then that's great. And that is what I was getting at.

Side note- picking shirts and colleges should never be compared to one another as one is a half day commitment and the other ideally is a 4 year commitment. ApplesVOranges

Getting flipped once or twice makes total sense, usually by a better program or opportunity.

All I care is once he decides for sure he is all the way in and not looking for greener pastures and easy fixes.

I just think that it's obvious red flags but if the staff thinks he worth it then that's great. And that is what I was getting at.

Side note- picking shirts and colleges should never be compared to one another as one is a half day commitment and the other ideally is a 4 year commitment. ApplesVOranges

Why can't fruit be compared?

My point was, at his age I had a hard time making a simple choice of attire for the day. Give him a break on selecting a school he will be at for the next 4 years.

The ongoing saga of Juan Harris.  Commits (again) to IU after de-committing last month.  And don't forget he's already committed and de-committed 3 times from Iowa, so you might not want to hold your breath on this kid.

CyDlEKHUUAEoPMt.jpg

And this is part of the reason why CKW is an advocate for an early signing period lol

Seriously though it's tough choosing a school. I hope Juan makes the best choice for him in the end!

Sounds like he has. Visited while not committed to any school. Will be a spring enrollee, so we don't have to wait long for him to get on campus. Big time talent

Sounds like he has. Visited while not committed to any school. Will be a spring enrollee, so we don't have to wait long for him to get on campus. Big time talent

Oh that's awesome! I didn't know Harris was a spring enrollee. We need depth at interior defensive line. The extra semester in our program with Coach Allen and Hagen should help Harris get in line for playing time next season!

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3353443/57d7658adfe29964f00ec2ee

This guy has a pretty impressive highlight mixtape. Definitely the biggest and strongest player on the field on every play. Looks almost to be as good of an O lineman as he is a D lineman

3 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

Another OV this weekend. He ended up at Independence C.C.

http://www.indypirates.com/sports/fball/2018-19/bios/harris_juan_w9vx?view=career&pos=d

GP - 9

TKL - 11

AST - 27

I appreciated Harris's candor when he left the program last year, he owned what was absolutely a tough situation like a man.  Wish the young man the best moving forward regardless of destination.

Unrelated, but I wonder if he will be in Season 4 of Last Chance U?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/8/17665282/last-chance-u-season-4-location-independence