Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Troy Williams - Taiwan Beer (Taiwan Super League)

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Have to wonder what it is about Troy that he can't stick.  When he plays, it seems like his numbers are good for the minutes he plays but something is keeping him from finding a permanent NBA home.

BBIQ. He's definitely good enough for the NBA though imo. 

Keith Smith @KeithSmithNBA

As part of their transactions yesterday, the Phoenix Suns signed and waived Troy Williams. This was done to get Williams' Affiliate Player rights for the Northern Arizona Suns of the NBAGL.  Williams was with the Sacramento Kings on a Two-Way contract last season.

Per @insidethehall

Former IU forward Troy Williams arrested for assault and disorderly conduct and then released by the Suns G-League team:

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Ugh come on Troy...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, IUsafety said:

Per @insidethehall

Former IU forward Troy Williams arrested for assault and disorderly conduct and then released by the Suns G-League team:

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

That he was released so quickly following the incident makes me wonder if this wasn’t his first such incident.