Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Troy Williams - Taiwan Beer (Taiwan Super League)

Kid? He is what? 21 or 22? He's a year younger than me. Me talking crap about him isn't like someone who is 40 doing so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Enjoy the vacation. We don't need your feedback every time we ask you to do something. I told you that the last time this type of thing came up. You are a guest in our house. If/When you come back next time its permanent.

And returning to our regularly scheduled programming, Troy's next summer league game is tomorrow evening against the Heat at 6:30 E.T.  No idea if it will be televised on NBA TV or not.

If it isn't in NBATV the NBA Gametime app should take you straight to the game airing on Watch ESPN when you click "watch."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Both Troy and Yogi have games scheduled for Thursday in the Las Vegas Summer League Playoffs.  Most of the games will most likely be televised on NBATV but the bracket doesn't give any tipoff times.  If their teams win tomorrow, they will play quarterfinal games on Saturday; semifinals on Sunday and the summer league championship game next Monday.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague/bracket/

16 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

So how are the Suns at Troy's position? Would he have a better shot with them or another team?

P.J. Tucker, who is mostly non-existent offensively, but one of the best wing defenders in the league that no one talks about. Then they have T.J. Warren, who was pretty efficient in 22 minutes a night, and had some injury issues. Doubtful they'll really even consider keeping Troy unless they absolutely love him and are good with keeping him in the D League