Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 July Evaluation Period

Adam Zagoria @AdamZagoria

Rick Pitino, Fran McCaffery and Matt Painter among those expected here at @ElevateHoops for 2017 big man Malik Williams @leek_willi34

Chip Miller @BLUEChip_Miller

Ohio St, Miss St, Iowa St, UNC and Louisville are expected to be on hand to see 2017 four-star point guard Nick Weatherspoon.

First thing I'm looking for: does Michigan State go out of their way to watch Malik Williams in the next few days? Heard things went bad there, but they were able to get him on campus last week. Think IU and Louisville may be leaders, Iowa working the hardest

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

22 minutes ago, NoahW35 said:

First thing I'm looking for: does Michigan State go out of their way to watch Malik Williams in the next few days? Heard things went bad there, but they were able to get him on campus last week. Think IU and Louisville may be leaders, Iowa working the hardest

Good point. I think MSU is back in on him but this should reveal some of that. Kind of interesting with Williams for every school involved. The three events in the Carolinas/GA (Peach Jam, Peach Invitational, and UA Camp) are easy for coaches to pop around back and forth to. Coming to Philly is a trip of it's own. I know IU is there now because someone text me that an IU assistant is there. They aren't familiar with IU's assistants but I'm assuming it's Chuck if Judson is in NC, and Crean and Buckley are in GA. I'll probably head over there tomorrow

Bamba has to be the primary focus for a big man now, right? Crean chose to watch him on Day 1 and send an assistant to watch Williams.

Williams is not a big man so I don't think those 2 are related. Williams would probably be actually more likely to come if we also had Bamba or Richards

22 minutes ago, NoahW35 said:

Williams is not a big man so I don't think those 2 are related. Williams would probably be actually more likely to come if we also had Bamba or Richards

Am I thinking of the wrong guy? Isn't Malik Williams the 6'10" PF?

Am I thinking of the wrong guy? Isn't Malik Williams the 6'10" PF?

Right guy but he is very against being a post player. He wants to be a wing. Basically was just saying that it's not either/or with him and Bamba

7 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

@coreyevans_10

Head coaches from Delaware, St Bonnies, Indiana, Syracuse, St Louis, Dayton, Butler, Memphis, NW, Illinois here for St Eagles & City Rocks

Andrew Platek

In that same game is Darius Garland and Jordan Goodwin of the Eagles