Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Random IUBB Recruiting

People on here have quite the unwarranted grudge regarding Jerry Meyer. Everyone is upset he wasn't picking us for recruits over the past few years, and he was mostly right. Archie is here now, and recruiting should improve. I bet Jerry Meyer's perceived credibility improves around here as well...

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

People on here have quite the unwarranted grudge regarding Jerry Meyer. Everyone is upset he wasn't picking us for recruits over the past few years, and he was mostly right. Archie is here now, and recruiting should improve. I bet Jerry Meyer's perceived credibility improves around here as well...

Yeah I remember when he chose not IU for Wilkes. So much hate. Dude was just on it

For me, it has nothing to do with him picking recruits going somewhere else. When he talks about IU, you can tell he doesn't like us. My theory is our fans bug the hell out of him on twitter constantly lol. We're constantly asking him about recruiting and this and that

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

A lot of assertions in one paragraph.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Many here did too.  Myself not excluded.

Well yeah me too but it was interesting to hear a national guy saying many of the same things and a few more. Most of them keep that info out of public because coaches feed them info. He, if it was him, seemed to go out of his way to bash Crean.

16 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Haha well, entertaining for some, obnoxious for others I am sure. I'm a bit of a shithead at times.

But  you at least recognize it!  :farting_smiley:  It's all the other sheetheads that aren't smart enough to know they're being one.

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

Don't they have just one 2018 recruit, a kid outside the top 100?

Trevion Williams, #139 on 247. Needs to get in shape but otherwise looks pretty good. 

How many scholarships does PU have opening up? Difficult to compare classes when we could have 5 in 2018 plus red shirt Race. The truth is they wanted both Damezi and RP and I have no doubt they would trade Trevion for those two, much less a guy like Jerome Hunter. We'll see where they end up though. Still a lot of dominoes to fall in 2018.

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Trevion Williams, #139 on 247. Needs to get in shape but otherwise looks pretty good. 

How many scholarships does PU have opening up? Difficult to compare classes when we could have 5 in 2018 plus red shirt Race. The truth is they wanted both Damezi and RP and I have no doubt they would trade Trevion for those two, much less a guy like Jerome Hunter. We'll see where they end up though. Still a lot of dominoes to fall in 2018.

I think they are high on Eric Hunter, too, and they have a good chance to get him.  There was chatter that he and Henry were a package, but that's not the case with Henry committing to MSU.