Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Random IUBB Recruiting

Okay what about Moses Brown? Or some other 2018 recruit? Could Archie *legally* try to get a still uncommitted recruit at this time? I understand the chances are low, but the opportunity of a TON of playing time is there for him to sell

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Okay what about Moses Brown? Or some other 2018 recruit? Could Archie *legally* try to get a still uncommitted recruit at this time? I understand the chances are low, but the opportunity of a TON of playing time is there for him to sell

Yeah he can still recruit for uncommitted players at this time. The late signing period is in the spring. Could they go after someone like Brown probably but he is down to a final 3. They are all in on Romeo so I’m my opinion for the 2018 class he will be the only one they go after. Possibly a grad transfer

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah he can still recruit for uncommitted players at this time. The late signing period is in the spring. Could they go after someone like Brown probably but he is down to a final 3. They are all in on Romeo so I’m my opinion for the 2018 class he will be the only one they go after. Possibly a grad transfer

Thank you. I considered it unlikely but I think we as a fan base could use some positive info

Curious if I missed any recruits that were at the game yesterday. But from what I could tell the guys that were at the game were:

Robert Phinisee

Isaiah Stewart

DJ Carton

Emanuel Miller

Mabor Majak

On 1/3/2018 at 4:49 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Possibly a grad transfer

I love the way CAM has addressed this emphasizing the type of kid and fit for what he is trying to do.

9 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Curious if I missed any recruits that were at the game yesterday. But from what I could tell the guys that were at the game were:

Robert Phinisee

Isaiah Stewart

DJ Carton

Emanuel Miller

Mabor Majak

Phinisee and Anderson.

'19 PG DJ Carton
'19 SF Emanuel Miller
'19 PF Isaiah Stewart

'20 SG Anthony Leal
'20 C Mabor Majak

'21 PF Curt Hopf
'21 DJ Hughes
'21 Kyle Ross

Phinisee and Anderson.
'19 PG DJ Carton
'19 SF Emanuel Miller
'19 PF Isaiah Stewart
'20 SG Anthony Leal
'20 C Mabor Majak
'21 PF Curt Hopf
'21 DJ Hughes
'21 Kyle Ross

I've gotta catch up on a few of these names, but I'm glad DJ Carton was there.

On 1/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, ccgeneral said:

I'll put this here for now. April/July Evals. Adidas and Nike haven't came out yet.

UAA I: Dallas, TX April 20-22
UAA II: Indianapolis, IN April 27-29
UAA Invite: Atlanta, GA July 11-15
UAA Finals: Las Vegas, NV July 25-27

Adidas Gauntlet Regional Qualifiers: Dallas, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, DC -- April 20-22
Adidas Gauntlet (Includes Silver Divisions): Atlanta, GA -- April 27-29
Adidas Gauntlet Regional Qualifiers: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles -- May 25-27
Adidas Gauntlet Finale (Includes Silver Divisions): New York City, NY -- July 11-15
Summer Championships (Open to all teams): Orange County, CA -- July 18-22

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

There will be no Derby Festival Basketball Classic this year in Louisville for the first time since 1973.
Inside the hall
That stinks

I believe it was, WAS the longest running summer all-star game. Sucks. Plenty of IU players to get a nice crowd in Freedom Hall.