Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

I still can't link to social media content from the app (or at least it's not showing up for me), can someone post the Raise the Flag ad from the IU account on Facebook or Twitter? It's very good. The other shorter versions are good as well. IU also put up billboards over in Louisville, which pleases me as I cannot stand UofL.

I still can't link to social media content from the app (or at least it's not showing up for me), can someone post the Raise the Flag ad from the IU account on Facebook or Twitter? It's very good. The other shorter versions are good as well. IU also put up billboards over in Louisville, which pleases me as I cannot stand UofL.

Try posting the link, when it does not show, quote it. You should then be able to see it.

3 hours ago, RBB89 said:

Weird, I saw it when you initially posted it. That's why I liked your post.

11 hours ago, lucel15 said:

Just wanted to say that I like the RJ Potts crystal ball from McCarthy and Juan Harris Crystal ball.

I hope we can land RJ Potts as well. Along those lines, I hope we can start landing some of the top in-state talent on a consistent basis. I would be really excited if we also landed Caleb Jones and Kurt Rafdal (other two top-10 players in the state). I was excited to see Juan Harris list us in his top three but from what I've read on other boards (don't know if true), it seems like we may want to stay away from him. He committed to Iowa three separate times before changing his mind. According to Iowa fans, this last time it was the coaches who told him they did not want his commitment due to multiple issues including character and academics as well as not cutting bad weight like they asked him to. I guess those are just rumors and I trust coach Wilson and staff in having the proper due diligence to bring to Btown.