Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

Wish we could see the scrimmage :(. I'd like to have an idea on who we're going to roll with at QB! Would definitely like to see how much Zander's arm as improved by as well.

IUFBsnap on Snapchat will show practice footage. Not much but still something!

So just thinking here. With J-Shun unfortunately out, does this mean they maybe just keep Patrick as a WR instead of trying to force him into the running back rotation? I mean if he's the "most talented player on the team" as CKW said he will be out there regardless but I'm just very curious as to what type of role he will play.

So just thinking here. With J-Shun unfortunately out, does this mean they maybe just keep Patrick as a WR instead of trying to force him into the running back rotation? I mean if he's the "most talented player on the team" as CKW said he will be out there regardless but I'm just very curious as to what type of role he will play.

No chance. He's the best RB on the team according to CKW. They have some of the frosh RBs lining up at WR in practice. Expect that kind of temporary move, if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I believe CWK said Ricky Brookins and Kiante Enis are working in the slot to back up Paige. I don't think moving Patrick to WR helps us any for J-Shun's injury. We have a lot of depth on the outside at split end and flanker, which is where Patrick would play. Maybe Ricky Jones moves inside on some sets.