Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

If we win 9-10 games next season any SEC opening will be sure calling CKW. He's a southern boy who has been successful recruiting Florida and Georgia kids to Indiana. Imagine what he could do in the SEC. Luckily Florida, Georgia and South Carolina have all recently filled head coaching jobs. I think those are the among the few hypothetical dream jobs that CKW would value at the top of his list (along with UNC I would imagine).

Either way, we win 9-10 games Glass better be ready to open the checkbook again if he wants to starve off inquiring schools.

1 hour ago, akhosrof said:

If we win 9-10 games next season any SEC opening will be sure calling CKW. He's a southern boy who has been successful recruiting Florida and Georgia kids to Indiana. Imagine what he could do in the SEC. Luckily Florida, Georgia and South Carolina have all recently filled head coaching jobs. I think those are the among the few hypothetical dream jobs that CKW would value at the top of his list (along with UNC I would imagine).

Either way, we win 9-10 games Glass better be ready to open the checkbook again if he wants to starve off inquiring schools.

Be a nice problem to have.

At FIU-W

Vs Ball State- W

BYE

Vs. Wake Forest- W

Vs Mich. State- W (Finally get over the hump and win a big game)

At OSU- L

Vs Nebraska- L (Another close heartbreaker)

At Northwestern- L

Vs Maryland- W

At Rutgers- W

Vs Penn State- W

At Michigan- L

Vs Purdue- W

Still think we'll probably lose one more but not sure where.

4 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

I think I would call it another successful season if we got 6 wins and went to another bowl game. Anything above that would be great but I will hold my expectations back a bit and just hope we don't have any major injuries this season.

Totally agree. Back to back bowl games is still progress, slow and steady, but progress never the less.

I think we have enough talent all around to get back to a bowl even if the QB play is medicore. If Lagow gets it and clicks, we'll see one or more of those breakthrough wins we've been hoping for.

Hopefully Glass feels it's worthwhile to continue to build the program and spends the money if needed. Would hate lose the momentum that seems to be building.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think I would call it another successful season if we got 6 wins and went to another bowl game. Anything above that would be great but I will hold my expectations back a bit and just hope we don't have any major injuries this season.

Couldn't agree more. Back to back Bowl games would be a huge step for the program. Once can be a fluke, 2 in a row is the start to a trend

First game at night Sept 1 vs FIU! Interested to see how things shake out at QB. Hoping we can go into the night home game against Michigan State undefeated. Would be an electric atmosphere 

Would be just like OSU last year, hopefully a little different outcome. Stil swear there was pass interference on that last play...

First game at night Sept 1 vs FIU! Interested to see how things shake out at QB. Hoping we can go into the night home game against Michigan State undefeated. Would be an electric atmosphere 

Could you imagine how the excitement would grow and the buzz around campus would be if they were able to win that MSU game?! I might steal a wheelchair and go to the next home game!