Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

Hoping to get down for my first game in a long time. Any suggestions on where to get tickets for the Nebraska game? Hoping to get about 6 together otherwise I might scalp

The IU ticket office. That game COULD sell out, but it wouldn't be right up close til gameday.

Update. The four couples that are going to the tailgate are going to have a chicken wing cooking contest. In college, we had a chili cooking contest and since it won't quite be chili season yet and we don't really need four vats of chili, we thought wings would be fun and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 8.24.28 PM

Projected offensive depth chart by Dan of PuntJohnPunt.com

• Green – returning starter
  • Yellow – seen action but not a starter
  • Red – hasn’t seen the field

Full article: http://puntjohnpunt.com/2016/08/24/end-of-fall-camp-depth-chart-update-offense/

Update. The four couples that are going to the tailgate are going to have a chicken wing cooking contest. In college, we had a chili cooking contest and since it won't quite be chili season yet and we don't really need four vats of chili, we thought wings would be fun and easy.

Dammit now I'm hungry.

On 8/24/2016 at 6:50 PM, X-Hoosier said:

He's been 1st team on all that I've seen. SI, ESPN, theScore, SportingNews, CBSSports, Athlon and another one that I've seen. He's the best guard in the country. He'd be a Top 5 pick if he had a Bama uni on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Very rarely do you see guards taken in the top 5 (or even top 20) unless they are absolutely elite which I wouldn't say Dan is. Having said that I would love to see my Colts pick him up next year in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Very rarely do you see guards taken in the top 5 (or even top 20) unless they are absolutely elite which I wouldn't say Dan is. Having said that I would love to see my Colts pick him up next year in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Feeney is projected already in the first round and can play tackle.

11 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 8.24.28 PM

Full article: http://puntjohnpunt.com/2016/08/24/end-of-fall-camp-depth-chart-update-offense/

Several things of interest. Where is Marqui Hawkins? Is he still on the team? UAB transfer and I haven't heard anything from him. And why isn't the senior Camiel getting a chance at LT? Instead they're starting the soph Knight who has limited playing experience. They must really like Knight I guess. Also surprised to see Bailey not listed as a starter, I assumed he was a lock. 

Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-8.24.28-PM.png&key=b764f2d96fd248d0048c367caf7ad334cc7fe7f717bce59727a442b424d7dd7f

Also where's Camion Patrick. Where should we expect him to line up mostly?

Several things of interest. Where is Marqui Hawkins? Is he still on the team? UAB transfer and I haven't heard anything from him. And why isn't the senior Camiel getting a chance at LT? Instead they're starting the soph Knight who has limited playing experience. They must really like Knight I guess. Also surprised to see Bailey not listed as a starter, I assumed he was a lock. 

Camiel isn't at LT because he's starting at RT.

Several things of interest. Where is Marqui Hawkins? Is he still on the team? UAB transfer and I haven't heard anything from him.

Good question, he was a four star recruit, ESPN Top 200 out of HS. I remember reading he was scout team player of the week a few times last season, so it's good to see he is working hard.

Is Hawkins too big for the slot? The scouting report on him said he is very quick and could make people miss.

Hawkins is on the team, we just have a ton of WRs. They love Brandon Knight and Coy Cronk, and Camiel is a good RT.