Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

On 7/19/2016 at 9:29 AM, X-Hoosier said:

Ready for some football. Just worried about how the QB situation ends up. I'm guessing Lagow starts. I just don't want to see Diamont on the field. Harsh but our offense isn't good with him on the field.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I'd be fine with running the option with him a few plays each game to keep opposing defenses on their toes, but as far the starting QB goes it needs to be Lagow or we're in for a long season.

Is the best place to get family (3 kids) tickets the student ticket office?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ticket office, west entrance of Assembly Hall (side door facing the stadium) is open. You can get them through iuhoosiers.com too. They just updated the online ticket ordering.

2 hours ago, RBB89 said:

CKW said Camion Patrick is ahead of schedule on his rehab. Hope to have him back for start of B1G play. Remember, only 3 non-con games now and 9 conference games.

Also, big time commit (literally) in DT Juan Harris today.

What do you expect Patrick's role to be on this team? I know CKW said something along the lines that he was one of the most talented players on the team. We have so many good running backs, is that really where he'll see the most time?

What do you expect Patrick's role to be on this team? I know CKW said something along the lines that he was one of the most talented players on the team. We have so many good running backs, is that really where he'll see the most time?

I'm no insider, but KW seems to really like him at RB. We'll see. I mean we have a ton of receivers, big and small, as well. Good problem to have!

4 hours ago, upperarlington said:

I hope recruit Harris shows up, my man decomitted from Iowa 3 times and holds some other big time offers.

Word on the street is that some of his "big time offers" are self reported and bogus. Still a talented kid, nonetheless. Just seems to have some baggage. Hopefully when he gets here he is ready to really commit, for lack of a better term.

32 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Another rb? Unless he's really good it seems like LB would be a better chance for him to get on the field.

On the iufb website it says he rushed for 1,938 yards and 23 touchdowns his senior year of high school. Of course big 10 football is a different level but it looks like the foundation is there. It still seems like a weird move, though.