Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Apparently I missed the news on Lee transferring away from Kentucky. Malik Newman also has decided to transfer from Miss St. Would love to see us get involved with either of these guys, but not expecting anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Apparently I missed the news on Lee transferring away from Kentucky. Malik Newman also has decided to transfer from Miss St. Would love to see us get involved with either of these guys, but not expecting anything.

No on Lee...going west,

And NO on Newman... not a college student.

1 hour ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Lee left pUKe presumably because of the depth chart.

He wouldn't be near the top of ours either...

Not saying I want him (or anyone else) with the fetid taint of Kensucky on them, but I disagree about if he'd get playing time at IU. The guy is a 6'10" athlete that swats a LOT of shots. Not a refined offensive game, but runs the floor and cleans up around the basket. Basically the opposite of Max last season. I hope Davis is all he's supposed to be, but Lee would be a very solid back-up center option. Of course, he has to sit out this season anyway and probably can't afford the significant pay cut necessary to come to IU. 

I appreciate the cupboard is bare at this point. I'm just shocked we didn't really pursue a grad PG or Quality JUCO pg if one was actually available. I kind a got a bit tangential in the Yogi Appreciation Thread echoing the same sentiment.

If TB leaves next year like we all assume he will and maybe OG as well, Lee would fit in perfect. We have Davis & Morgan that would be in the frontcourt. That's it!! How wouldn't he get playing time? I don't think it happens based off reports he's pretty much all but a done deal to go to Cal.