Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IU Baseball - B1G Tournament

Seriously? This again? We're an average team this year. That doesn't mean the program is in shambles.

Average in the big ten doesn't cut it. Especially when most of the good programs are out of the sec, acc, pac 12. I hope you're right, I really do, but as of right now recruits will start to dissipate to those other conferences because people think we're a flash in the pan. It depends what our goals our I guess. I want to compete on a national scale, but if your content to just compete in the big ten, than so be it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Big ten is the weakest power conferences in baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I get that. I'm just saying we finished third with the chance to actually win it going into the last series. It's tough to judge by one season. This season wasn't a success by any stretch but wasn't a total failure either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners