Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IU Baseball - B1G Tournament

6 hours ago, Dennis said:

Are these games going to be carried on tv or streamed on computer?

BTN.  Our game against Maryland is set for Wednesday morning at 10:00 a.m. E.T.  Win and we play at 6:00 p.m. E.T. on Thursday.  Lose and we play at 10:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Correct Date

Thanks for the info on TV coverage.

That is too bad that BTN is carrying it.  Our cable company and BTN cannot come to an agreement so we have to do without seeing any Big Ten games on anything.

I do think it's hilarious how high the expectations have gotten after a good 2 year run. I'm disappointed with the inconsistency this year too, but geez, they didn't go 20-35 or something. To be honest, Smith really struggled for the majority of his tenure. It was only right at the end when he finally got everything running, and then we lost Schwarber and those guys. And that's not a knock on Skip...he's a good coach, just saying that it was realistically a blip on the radar.

My point is, I think the program is fine. I suppose it's a good thing that our current season is considered a disappointment when it would've been a highlight for 90% of our history. We made the tournament in Lemonis' first year, and hopefully we'll get back next year. I like the freshmen. Heck, we could still get there this year, although it looks bleak.