Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUsafety

Cutting the Cord

Does anyone know if you can be logged in to the same BTN+ subscription on multiple devices at the same time?  Thinking about purchasing a subscription for a month and splitting it with friends to watch some of those early games.

Nope I gave my username and password to my brother last year and as soon as he logged on it kicked us both out. Tried again. Same. He ended up just getting a subscription.

(And if I remember correctly I had to call to get my account unlocked cause it ended up locking me out after that second go around)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

59 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Does it work on the firestick?  It's that or Hulu more than likely. 

Yes, but it has to be second generation or later. I have both and can verify that is true. I also have a couple of roku devices that I actually like better. Not much of an issue now that Amazon and Google have made up.

2 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

For those with a FireStick, BTN+ is available by app download. Might be on other devices or SmartTVs, but it worked well for viewing, even though the process in the app was slow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

BTN+ is available on Roku as well.  I broke down and paid to watch last night.  I registered on my laptop pretty easily then just signed in on the BTN+ app using Roku.

I went with YouTube TV a few mos ago and am very pleased. I have better channels than with cable, it's half the cost and has much more flexibility (watching remotely, unlimited DVR, sep accounts for each family member, etc).  

I'm sure the evil bastards at Google are using this as another avenue to take over the world and they are doing a good job of it! 

If I owned cable company stock I would sell it.  

2 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

I went with YouTube TV a few mos ago and am very pleased. I have better channels than with cable, it's half the cost and has much more flexibility (watching remotely, unlimited DVR, sep accounts for each family member, etc).  

I'm sure the evil bastards at Google are using this as another avenue to take over the world and they are doing a good job of it! 

If I owned cable company stock I would sell it.  

I've had it for about a year and a half now and have been pretty pleased overall. It does seem that you have to dance with one devil or another these days!

I just looked at the schedule.  I guess I have until November 12th to decide on Hulu Live or YouTube TV, considering the next two games are on BTN+ anyway.  It's annoying that you have to pay for a subscription to watch the local sports team...and even more annoying that even if you pay for a streaming service, you still can't watch all the games.  I guess I'll be listening to the famous voice of the Hoosiers tomorrow night. 

Alright...help me.  I travel so much I rarely just sit down and watch TV.   I frequently DVR games during the week; and I'm not at all savvy with new TV technology.  I have ATT Uverse, and have generally been happy with it.   But....it looks like I don't have access to IU Basketball for the first couple of games.  Anyone have suggestion on how to watch just these two games without a major subscription commitment?

Now that PS Vue is shutting down (1/30/2020) time to shop around again. Bleh. 

IPTV services are the way to go. I have every channel, all NFL games, NBA, NCAA and its around $10 per month. Sometimes service can go ou because it’s streamed from satellite so if there is weather wherever that particular satellite is pulling from there’s issues, but I haven’t had much trouble.

Look in to Pierce Prime or Area 51, usually you can find some info by googling them and reading some blogs or YouTube

Alright...help me.  I travel so much I rarely just sit down and watch TV.   I frequently DVR games during the week; and I'm not at all savvy with new TV technology.  I have ATT Uverse, and have generally been happy with it.   But....it looks like I don't have access to IU Basketball for the first couple of games.  Anyone have suggestion on how to watch just these two games without a major subscription commitment?
BTN plus is the only option we have. You can subscribe for just one month...then cancel.

5 hours ago, Old Friend said:

You can also watch later as in 11/7 at 9am on  BTN for the Western Illinois game and I believe the Portland St game will air 11/11 at 9pm on BTN.

Edited by fwgreenway
sorry - changed the date for Portland st - it's Mon the 11th on BTN

10 hours ago, fwgreenway said:

You can also watch later as in 11/7 at 9am on  BTN for the Western Illinois game and I believe the Portland St game will air 11/11 at 9pm on BTN.

THAT is good intel and saves a headache.  Thank you!

On 11/4/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

IPTV services are the way to go. I have every channel, all NFL games, NBA, NCAA and its around $10 per month. Sometimes service can go ou because it’s streamed from satellite so if there is weather wherever that particular satellite is pulling from there’s issues, but I haven’t had much trouble.

Look in to Pierce Prime or Area 51, usually you can find some info by googling them and reading some blogs or YouTube

Does IPTV work with Roku?

Does IPTV work with Roku?

That’s a good question. I have a firestick and it works fine. You have to download a couple extra apps to get them installed but no issues. Not sure about the Roku. Most of my knowledge from the IPTV just comes from Forums such as reddit and YouTube.