Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 April Evaluation Recap

Sorry. Like in a good spot, could land him

Bossi recently said this regarding Wilkes:

"I would say Xavier is in there strong, Michigan State and UCLA a bit as well. Some Maryland, Notre Dame, Indiana etc."

Hoping he is off base?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, NoahW35 said:

Bossi recently said this regarding Wilkes:

"I would say Xavier is in there strong, Michigan State and UCLA a bit as well. Some Maryland, Notre Dame, Indiana etc."

Hoping he is off base?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm not totally sure what that means, but it definitely seems off-base if I get what he's trying to say

Number of IU targets will be participating.

9-game HS basketball event set for Manual

Manual will play host to the second annual Manual Extravaganza on Dec. 23. The nine-game high school boys basketball event will begin with a 9 a.m. game and finish with a 9 p.m. game. Here’s the schedule provided by Manual athletic director Aaron Sembly:

• 9 a.m., Jac-Cen-Del vs. International: Jac-Cen-Del is coming off a 19-7 season. International has 6-11 Mawich Kachjaani, who averaged 16.5 points and 13.2 rebounds as a freshman in an 8-15 season.

• 10:30 a.m., Detroit Western vs. Howe: Howe is coming off an appearance in the Class 2A state finals and will return junior-to-be Tony Hopkins, among others. Detroit Western will be led by senior-to-be Josh Long.

• Noon, Fort Wayne North Side vs. Tindley: North Side was 18-7 last year and brings back a pair of top prospects in Jaylen Butz (2017) and Keion Brooks Jr. (2019). Tindley, which has made back-to-back Class A regional appearances, will be led by junior-to-be Eric Hunter.

• 1:30 p.m., Fort Wayne Luers vs. Manual: Sydney Curry of Fort Wayne Luers is one of the state’s top recruits in the 2019 class. Luers was 13-10 last season. Manual will be led by Courvoisier McCauley (27.2 ppg), a senior next season, and classmate Cam Sembly (13.0 ppg).

• 3 p.m., Milwaukee Vincent vs. Terre Haute South: Terre Haute South will feature high-scoring senior-to-be Jaylen Minnett (21.6 ppg, 5.0 assists) and junior-to-be Deavion Washington (14.2 ppg, 8.6 rebounds). Vincent will be led by Andrew Lewis, a 6-4 senior-to-be.

• 4:30 p.m., Danville (Ill.) vs. Warren Central: Danville is led by Nico Johnson, a 6-foot senior-to-be. Warren Central was 10-12 last season in Criss Beyers’ first year as coach.

• 6 p.m., Milwaukee Riverside vs. North Central: Riverside is led by Terrence Lewis, a 6-5 senior-to-be and ranked No. 100 nationally by 247sports in the 2017 class. He has offers from Georgia Tech, Illinois, Memphis, Minnesota and others. North Central, coming off a 22-4 season, will have Marion County Player of the Year Kris Wilkes returning as a senior. He’s joined by Mateo Rivera, Emmanuel Little and others.

• 7:30 p.m., Chicago Kenwood vs. Ben Davis: Kenwood is losing some key pieces from last year but will return 6-8 Manny Patterson, who has a handful of mid-major offers. Ben Davis has several key players returning from a 14-11 team, including seniors-to-be Josh Brewer and Datrion Harper and junior-to-be Aaron Henry.

• 9 p.m., Detroit Jesuit vs. Lawrence North: Detroit Jesuit will be led by 6-9 seniors-to-be Greg Edoigbodin and Ike Eke. They will be tested inside by Lawrence North senior-to-be Ra Kpedi (6-8) and junior-to-be Kevin Easley (6-6). Jesuit won the Class A title in Michigan last year. Lawrence North is coming off a 19-6 season.

18 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rabjohns tweet:  Big recruiting day for Indiana: Nearly 2 dozen prospects on campus.   Anybody have any names?

The picture attached to that tweet is 2018 PG Darius Garland. Scruggs was supposed to visit soon to. Not sure if they are, but here's a few.

2019 SG Myles Baker

2019 SF Jamon Kemp (Shawn's son)

2019 SF Khalil Whitney

2019 SF Ronnie DeGray III

2020 SG Che Evans Jr.

2020 SF Justin Lewis