Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Darius Latham to the Oakland Raiders

I think being far away from the Indy area will be very good for him. He should be someone who really benefits from being able to focus on football 24/7, I hope he keeps that undrafted chip on his shoulder. He always seemed like a nice guy from my experiences with him, hopefully he's got a long career ahead of him. 

Raiders defensive tackle Darius Latham has been suspended four games for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, the league announced today.Darius Latham (Vertical)

Latham, a 2016 undrafted free agent out of Indiana, appeared in 14 games (two starts) for Oakland last season, but had seen limited action in 2017. Sunday, in fact, represented Latham’s first action of the year, as he’d been inactive in the Raiders’ first four contests. He played 14 total snaps against the Ravens in Week 5, managing two assists in the process. Latham will forfeit roughly $125K in salary due to his suspension.

Oakland runs a rotation along the interior of its defensive line, as Mario Edwards, Eddie Vanderdoes, Denico Autry, Justin Ellis, and Treyvon Hester have all played at least 100 snaps. Entering Week 5, the Raiders ranked 11th in adjusted sack rate and 20th in adjusted line yards.

Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.

Raiders defensive tackle Darius Latham has been suspended four games for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, the league announced today.USATSI_10221468-217x300.jpg&key=a1f488bb77b02962478e398177063baab54fc23edfcfba7ffb3cf7ec1655fc09

Latham, a 2016 undrafted free agent out of Indiana, appeared in 14 games (two starts) for Oakland last season, but had seen limited action in 2017. Sunday, in fact, represented Latham’s first action of the year, as he’d been inactive in the Raiders’ first four contests. He played 14 total snaps against the Ravens in Week 5, managing two assists in the process. Latham will forfeit roughly $125K in salary due to his suspension.

Oakland runs a rotation along the interior of its defensive line, as Mario EdwardsEddie VanderdoesDenico AutryJustin Ellis, and Treyvon Hester have all played at least 100 snaps. Entering Week 5, the Raiders ranked 11th in adjusted sack rate and 20th in adjusted line yards.

Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.

Well that was quite expensive.... he just blew $125k?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app