Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sam_Boger

2017 Recruit Wish List

34 minutes ago, HoosierRob said:

Scruggs a real possibility, im doubtful on Wilkes.

I feel like Scruggs will be our next committ, while Wilkes probably goes anywhere from UCLA, MSU, Zona, or UK idk why, but I've felt Tucker or Smith would be our wing guy in the class. From reports, were wasting our time with Diallo, Bomba and Richards. I like all 3 obviously, but just not gonna happen. Porter wants to play w Trae Young, so if Scruggs does committ I feel like were out with him as well. Only way I see Porter going solo is to UW.

Until we land a top 10 kid I won't have faith we can. Noah was borderline. I thought that would be the beginning of a trend. We seem to have success 15-60 range in particular.

Meaning I don't see us getting Porter or Bamba. Wilkes is our best chance at a very high rated kid.

So...

Scruggs

Wilkes

Durham

Williams/Jackson.

Another strange class makeup thing. Don't think we need Durham much if we get Scruggs.

We will return:

Rojo, Cujo, Newkirk, Green and MAYBE Blackmon (not counting on Blackmon).

So to me it's........

Scruggs

Wilkes

Williams/Jackson

I like Goodwin as another guard but a 5 would be preferred. I don't see us getting Bamba or Richards.

I don't see us needing a ton of guards unless the coaching staff knows something... The following year we will definitely be out RoJo, JBJ, and Newkirk so we need guards who are willing to wait a year to shine. With that said I would like impact players at several spots.

Guard - Durham, Scruggs

Wing - Wilkes, Porter Jr

Stretch - Williams, Jackson

Big - Bamba, Richards

If we are planning to compete for B1G titles and be a national contender we need another big to pair with DD. OG, JMor, and Williams/Jackson would be a solid frontline but we definitely need that backup big or big that could play alongside DD.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners