Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Dominique Booth's IU Career Is...Not? Done

Interesting. I'm guessing at this point that the above post is not a reference to future playing time. Pretty sure he has been told by IU medical staff that he will never play FB for IU again. However, I guess that could have changed.

I saw a picture not too long ago with him and coach Johns (I think) and all the receivers. I think he may be working as a student assistant for the team?

Sad to see his IU playing career is over. Dominique was a huge four star get for us, in state nonetheless. However, it is very nice to see that he is happy staying on and that he'll graduate from IU and always be a Hoosier! I hope that he does awesome on the field at his new school (unless it's against us) and possibly get a master's degree since he has two years of eligibility remaining.