Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Troy Williams Decision

It's probably the best decision on his part since his draft stock is probably the highest right now, and staying another year would be risky because he could get injured. I don't blame him for leaving.

Does that mean Hartman only has to take like the minimum credit hours and he can focus on basketball more than usual?

He is enrolling in Kelley grad school.

I don't know how basketball does it but I know that Wes Rogers said that the football players only do 12 credit hours during the fall semester

@rickbozich

Troy Williams of #IUBB says that he's still "50-50" on staying in the NBA Draft. Said he will decide next week and not wait til deadline.

Williams said there were "worse things," than playing in D-League and he could leave even if he's not first-round pick.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners