Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Troy Williams Decision

I just wish Blackmon would embrace the here and now like Yogi finally did.

I want to root for him big time but the apparent lack of desire to buy in and bleed IUBB makes it so hard.

I fully understand the desire to make fat stacks and achieve a dream, but he is living MANY peoples dream RIGHT now. If he were buy in and focus on the present he could get to where he wants to go more quickly (assuming knees let him).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This. I actually think next years team would be better with one, not both of, JBJ and Troy. I think Troy and JBJ would be taking turns auditioning for the NBE.

@dandakich

Tomorrow I'll tell you what really went on w Troy Williams at IU..as always when you hear the real you will agree w me!!

Someone better update us with this tidbit of info!

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

@dandakich

Tomorrow I'll tell you what really went on w Troy Williams at IU..as always when you hear the real you will agree w me!!

Why do I get the feeling the Troy Williams story will read like the script from a Cheech and Chong movie?

@dandakich

Someone better update us with this tidbit of info!

Hey boo, Just guessing here but..., Troy never bought in and coaches never forced him to buy in because of "outside circumstances".... Just a guess.

I hope everyone chills with their expectations of OG. He's not the playmaker that Troy is. High energy guy for sure, but more of scrappy kid that plays hard. Isn't going to just replace Troy.

OG > Troy at this point, Upside of course. I would draft OG over Troy any day of the week.

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

If he stayed in the draft after that combine not sure why he even pretended like there was a chance he was coming back. Very annoying trend in basketball right now. 

You have 10 days after the combine finishes to pull your name out of the draft, and this is the first year with the rule change so it can't be a trend.

I don't get why you are annoyed that kids are allowed to make more informed decisions about their futures.