Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Troy Williams Decision

1 hour ago, Never Daunted said:

I just don't see it. All of the takeaways from the Combine was that he was underwhelming in every aspect. His play in the 5 on 5 didn't really show an NBA player according to everything I've read.

42 minutes ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

I thought I saw him in a cap and gown too, Kepner.  How is that possible if he's not done?

You can walk at graduation without being completely finished with a degree. I do not know all of the specifics on that, I just know that it is possible.

8 minutes ago, KB0 said:

You can walk at graduation without being completely finished with a degree. I do not know all of the specifics on that, I just know that it is possible.

Wife did it for her PhD. Not sure how it works for undergrads but it can be done. 

I thought I saw him in a cap and gown too, Kepner.  How is that possible if he's not done?

I believe if you're set to finish your classes in summer you can walk in spring.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

13 hours ago, Kepner said:

Troy Williams (Indiana) was scratched from the Clipper workout today, replaced by Louisville's Damion Lee

Is that a Clipper decision? Are they only allowed to work out so many guys or just didn't have time to do both?

What does that mean?

Is that a Clipper decision? Are they only allowed to work out so many guys or just didn't have time to do both?

Probably decided they just didn't want to spend the time on Williams, and are moving on.

I don't blame them.