Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

BREAKING: Thomas Bryant returning to Indiana!

Should be conference favorites (again!) next year. ESPN also has us way-too-early #8 right now. UNC, UVA, Kansas, and Kentucky are all ahead, all are losing key pieces and will be very young as well so I'm not buying us at #8.

UK is always pre-season top 3 due to recruiting, but I'm not expecting them to be in the "team to beat" conversation with their roster next year. Kansas will win the Big 12 again, get a 1 seed and lose in the 2nd round of the tournament, and they're losing some key upperclassmen. UVA loses Brogden and will be freshmen heavy and UNC loses their key pieces.

With TB coming back IU is a top 3 team next season. Should be a fun year and Big10 title #23 along with a deep tourny run is the expectation.

MSU and Wisconsin if Hayes comes back as well as OSU will be our main threats. Maryland loses Layman, suliamon and stone and possibly melo, so I ain't too worried about them. Iowa loses a lot too. Penn State has a team on the rise believe that or not. Their backcourt is loaded and they have Mike Watkins up front. No they won't compete for a B1G title, but I could see them being in the middle tier and upsetting some people hopefully just not us again.

YES! I See this as good news for everyone. TB will be a lottery pick next season. IU will be very good again. This was Crean's plan with NV too. Glad this worked out. Roster pieces are very nice and balanced.

I just pray JB and RoJo can get and stay healthy!

4 minutes ago, BtownBanner6 said:

MSU will be a team to watch come late in the year once IZZO gets those freshmen going. Will not be an open Big Ten title, not that it ever is.

Ummm, just sayin' ...

If my recent memory serves me, there was a team that pretty recently won the B1G title outright by two full games.

Huge news! Thank you Bryant!

This definitely has this team trending up. Bryant and Davis going to work over the summer will give us 2 solid bugs with Hartman, OG, and JMor rounding out the front court. Man, this is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ummm, just sayin' ...

If my recent memory serves me, there was a team that pretty recently won the B1G title outright by two full games.

Yes we did that was ending that made it look like we just dominated, but 10 days before the season ended there was a chance I thought we'd end in a 4 way tie for first. However if you just knew all along we had no opposition to the big ten title then more power to you.

Just now, BtownBanner6 said:

Yes we did that was ending that made it look like we just dominated, but 10 days before the season ended there was a chance I thought we'd end in a 4 way tie for first. However if you just knew all along we had no opposition to the big ten title then more power to you.

I put $100 on Rutgers to win it all.  Got good odds though!  ;)

Going to see a 10 or 11 man rotation to start the season. I hope Crean can figure out the best way to manage those minutes. He did better than normal with that this year because he was forced too. Eventually I think we should go to an 8-9 rotation because I think it's best for teams to let players get in the flow. To many herky jerky subs kills momentum and feel.

I'm excited to see this team again.