Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

Good article on AH renovation progress...

9 minutes ago, Tom White said:

From the article:

"In addition to this, arena vomitory rails and egress handrails are being installed."

vomitory rails?

Is that what you lean over when you throw up?

Clearly not a true Hoosier fan. During the third time-out of every second half, the Indiana pep band plays the William Tell Overture while the fans ceremonially chant "What you consume is not truly yours", then vomit throughout the arena. The chanting and the stench are an intimidation tactic meant to throw visiting players off their game. This is one of the many home court advantages enjoyed at Assembly Hall.

1 hour ago, Tom White said:

From the article:

"In addition to this, arena vomitory rails and egress handrails are being installed."

vomitory rails?

Is that what you lean over when you throw up?

Specially designed for use when PUke's in town or if pUKe ever comes back.

Didn't really know where else to post this but if anyone is in btown behind the fieldhouse there is some dumpsters with a bunch of old assembly hall seats. They are in 3 pieces the cushion, the back, and the metal that the cushion sits on. So thought I'd say something just in case anyone wanted a cool little project to put them back together and get a cool little piece of history

Didn't really know where else to post this but if anyone is in btown behind the fieldhouse there is some dumpsters with a bunch of old assembly hall seats. They are in 3 pieces the cushion, the back, and the metal that the cushion sits on. So thought I'd say something just in case anyone wanted a cool little project to put them back together and get a cool little piece of history

AWESOME!!! I'd be dumpster diving if I were in or around BTown!

10 hours ago, hoosiers25 said:

tumblr_inline_n82ct6XBMn1szycm1.png

I did go get a couple seats, and there was a few left last night if anyone was still thinking about going to get one.

92506b0369165b00d222d6144695bb2b.jpgI got a chair back but not the cushion. I went during the day and a maintenance guy got ticked at me for being there in their dumpsters so I didn't feel right taking the whole chair. Should still be a good addition to my future man cave though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app