Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2016 (F) Freddie McSwain Jr. to IU

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1460331834.043240.jpg

Do we really want this guy?

Based on this tweet or in general? If Troy leaves, unless a high level defection for 2016 or stellar grad transfer materializes, why wouldn't you want a freak athlete like McSwain?

23 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Alex Bozich @insidethehall

McSwain said he plans to make his decision after visiting Indiana. #iubb

Alex Bozich @insidethehall

2016 forward Freddie McSwain @Mcswain_swain tells me that Indiana and Kansas State are his top two schools. #iubb

Troy

Freaky Freddie

6 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Let's say Troy stays.

Is Priller gone then if Freddie Commits?

Pure speculation...but I don't think Mcswain's commitment will be accepted until Troy is thought to be out the door. Crean is a huge part of the process (talking w Troy, Lucas, Boo, the NBA, family) and will have a read on it

Priller really does need to go. Its his junior year and he ain't getting playing time anytime this year. Even his senior year is a long shot, so why waste a scholly? If he wanted to be a walk on, then I'd love to keep him around!! Burton and Niego were both walk ons and played more than him. I don't like the idea of pushing a kid out, but we gave him two years to see what could happen and it just didn't work out. With Troy staying or leaving that should be the case. If Troy leaves we take McSwain and another guy or if he stays we still take McSwain. It sucks saying all that, but this is IU and I can't think of many other big schools that have someone like Priller this long on the roster. Its been two great years to have him and he made the tourney each yr and got a B1G title and a sweet sixteen. We probably gave him two of the best years of his life. 

STOP!

With Priller, it ain't about playing time. The kid is obviously bringing more to the team than we see. He is MSB for G's sake!

Santa has three lists for gifts- The good, the bad, and anything MSB wants!

If he was bringing something to the team Crean would find a way to get him some minutes. He is literally the last guy to go in.