Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

Looking to next season

13 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

Eric Gordon was listed at like 6-5 lol. He's really like 6-2 or 6-3. Vic was in the 6-3 or 6-4 range and is listed at 6-5. HS teams do the same lol. At 5-10 I was listed at 6-0 lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I love discussing starting lineups all day, but I'm thrilled about the depth we have. We have possibly Newkirk as a backup, and then Morgan and Davis in a similar situation. That's not to mention CuJo and Green. I maybe missing someone, but I really like this team!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I love discussing starting lineups all day, but I'm thrilled about the depth we have. We have possibly Newkirk as a backup, and then Morgan and Davis in a similar situation. That's not to mention CuJo and Green. I maybe missing someone, but I really like this team!

I wouldn't mind seeing OG playing alongside DD at times. I don't expect DD to provide much on offense but him and OG could be a pain defending the opponents front line.

13 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

It isn't done with everyone. OG is probably a legit 6-8. He looked taller than Troy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

So you know which players the numbers are fudged for and those who aren't? Man you are some insider!

29 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Setting the tone. Love it. Natural leader.

Much like Yogi last year, Thomas Bryant did not come back merely to improve his draft stock, he came back to accomplish what he came to IU for; to win.

We have been clamoring for leaders at IUBB that are not satisfied with their season if it brings any result other than a national championship. Thomas Bryant feels that way...in a big way.

His teammates will need to buy in or get out of his way. With leaders like Thomas, they will buy in.

20 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Appears to clearly be the deepest team of Crean's tenure, right? Could add McSwain to your list, although, like the Freshmen, he's not a known quantity yet.

Appears to clearly be the deepest team of Crean's tenure, right? Could add McSwain to your list, although, like the Freshmen, he's not a known quantity yet.

Bozich said on podcast on the brink that mcswain is athletic but needs to work on his basketball skills. That being said a guy that can get some boards steals and put backs is always a welcomed commodity.

Bozich said on podcast on the brink that mcswain is athletic but needs to work on his basketball skills. That being said a guy that can get some boards steals and put backs is always a welcomed commodity.

Sounds like the perfect Crean recruit.

Snap chat update!

JBJ was doing some resistant band running exercises on the court. Nothing showing him lifting or more strenuous exercises. Take that for what it is worth.

It appears today was deadlift day today. A couple snaps of OG and Hartman lifting with TB acting like he was eating from a bowl behind them.