Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

Looking to next season

I feel like in order for this team to have success, they must get the ball to Thomas Bryant in crunch time. There is no more Yogi time. It's Thomas time now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crunch time, overtime, start time, halftime, anytime they need to get the big man the rock. Hopefully, having a season with him they're used to a big fella and what it can do to their game. I like all the options (RoJo, JBJ, CuJo, Hartman, OG, JMo, and from reports DD) to knockdown open threes when the going gets tough for the opponent in the paint!

Crunch time, overtime, start time, halftime, anytime they need to get the big man the rock. Hopefully, having a season with him they're used to a big fella and what it can do to their game. I like all the options (RoJo, JBJ, CuJo, Hartman, OG, JMo, and from reports DD) to knockdown open threes when the going gets tough for the opponent in the paint!

As Al McGuire used to say ,get it to the aircraft carrier.

Been seeing pictures of DeRon Davis on campus on Twitter. So excited about our team. He is a big boy with a good skill set. Being vastly overlooked.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Completely agree. Vastly overlooked. Guy is going to be very difficult to keep on the bench. Defends and rebounds so well. Can knock down jumpers. I love our frontcourt. This is the best frontcourt we've had at IU in quite a long time.

30 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Completely agree. Vastly overlooked. Guy is going to be very difficult to keep on the bench. Defends and rebounds so well. Can knock down jumpers. I love our frontcourt. This is the best frontcourt we've had at IU in quite a long time.

Agreed but I love the experience of our guards. Only needing Freshmen to contribute off the Bench is huge. 

8 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

I think DeRon will benefit from having Juwaun, OG, and TB. He doesn't have to go in immediately and will be limited in minutes. This will allow him to develop and learn without crushing his confidence and motivate him, which will be beneficial to him in the long run.