Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Yogi Ferrell Appreciation Thread

1 hour ago, bleedhoosier said:

I hope someone picks him up so bad. I legit feel bad iu couldn't pull off a deep run for yogi. A shooting performance of 4 year cycle is all that happened.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We made 15 threes that game right? 15 threes is usually an IU win. However, UNC got a hold of MJ's juice. It's a shame.

Damn Monstars.

I think Yogi goes late second round. If not then, he will be a summer league pick up and will without a doubt be on a D-League team. His shooting, IQ, passing, quickness, and leadership skills should give him a serious consideration. I'd take him over lots of these guys and that's not just me being bias.LOL 

I think those that under appreciated Yogi are going to see what they may have taken for granted this upcoming year. Yogi is a special PG. one we won't see the likes of for quite some time. I love to see him go second round. He's a legit backup point and a known commodity. A late second round grab could make certain GMs look pretty good IMHO.

Surprised we didn't look a little bit harder at Ulbrecht or another grad transfer PG. I hope Newkirk is the real deal. If we have a pass first PG that keeps the defense honest I can't help but think we are a top 5 team. Can we get Yogi another year of eligibility? Ahhh...Dare to dream.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners