Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Yogi Ferrell Appreciation Thread

Yogi,

Thank you for an exciting four years at Indiana.  You are the true meaning of Indiana Basketball-heart, soul, hard work and dedication.  You have accomplished many great things while at IU, everyone is so proud of you.  It was a privilege to watch you play; and it will be more of a privilege to watch you in the NBA if you choose to go.  I wish you nothing but the best and good luck in your future endeavors!  Congratulations on a great four years!  Here's to Hoosier Nation!!  #HoosierNation #IUbb  

Yogi,

Thank you for an exciting four years at Indiana.  You are the true meaning of Indiana Basketball-heart, soul, hard work and dedication.  You have accomplished many great things while at IU, everyone is so proud of you.  It was a privilege to watch you play; and it will be more of a privilege to watch you in the NBA if you choose to go.  I wish you nothing but the best and good luck in your future endeavors!  Congratulations on a great four years!  Here's to Hoosier Nation!!  #HoosierNation #IUbb  

Welcome to BTown Banners!

3 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

Looks like he'll be going overseas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Just because CWat and Will are?  Nah

I think that Yogi is a natural for the D-League if he can't stick with an NBA roster right away; his family has the means to forego the European money for the extra NBA exposure that the D-League affords.

Crazy stats...

In 137 games and 4496 minutes... Yogi was 272-681. Good for 39.9%.

Steph Curry in 79 games and 2700... Curry went 402-886. Good for 45.4%..

Can you say holy crap? Yogi gad an amazing year from 3 and obviously over his career... And Steph made Yogi's numbers look like layup stats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Just an ALTERNATE to the NBA combine as an All-American?  NO RESPECT!

Someone is going to get a competitor with a late pick and I think they will be pleasantly surprised and have a hard time keeping him off the floor. Just my two cents!

Van Fleet from Wichita State was selected as an alternate as well. Another All-American. Kind of ridiculous that neither one was invited.

Van Fleet from Wichita State was selected as an alternate as well. Another All-American. Kind of ridiculous that neither one was invited.

Tbh, if I'm an NBA team, I don't really need to see either of them workout at the combine. They aren't athletic specimens and are borderline draft picks who I will invite to summer league. They are highly intelligent floor generals who are not NBA-level size. I'd much rather invite freaks like Troy Williams who I really don't know much about and need to see more of in person because they are potentially draft steals. Just my thought process.